Insulated Ski Jacket
Designed for the woman seeking the best of the best, the Brava is Spyder’s most technologically advanced jacket. Sleek and expertly tailored, the Brava is engineered with performance in mind. 4-way stretch GORE-TEX allows the Brava to stretch from the inside out, allowing for a modern tailored fit with unrestricted movement. GORE-TEX TOPO bi-swing panels on the back maximize the range of movement while PrimaLoft® Gold insulation increases the warmth and functionality of this sophisticated style. Finely crafted details include an expansion hood for additional helmet compatibility, laser-cut designs and logos throughout. It's rounded out with waterproof zippers and seams, a full-stretch interior with a core ventilation system, adjustable, removable hood and powder skirt. Even the most serious skiers will be impressed by the Brava.
- 360° Stretch Nylon POW-POW 2.0 with GORE-TEX Laminate and PFCecFree DWR
- Stretch Nylon TOPO with GORE-TEX Laminate and DWR
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation (100g)
- Fully seam taped
- Integrated GORE-TEX stretch technology bi-swing panels at back of shoulders for full range of movement
- Removable hood expands to fit over helmets
- YKK® AquaGuard® hand, chest, bicep pocket zips, and back hood expansion zipper as well as for the core ventilation system
- Gold Chassis: Full stretch engineered interior,removable powder skirt and spacer mesh padding at shoulders
- Internal zippered pocket,mesh goggle pocket,and chamois lens wipe
- Adjustable cuffs with YKK® AquaGuard® zippers and inner stretch cuffs
- CB Length: 25 1/2"