Insulated Ski Jacket
Designed with the most dedicated skiers in mind, the Brava Jacket is packed with Spyder's top technological features while maintaining a sleek, stylish look. 360° stretch nylon laminated with the only type of 4-way stretch Gore-Tex on the market, is featured exclusively by Spyder and treated with PFCec-free DWR. The Brava features additional stretch nylon TOPO with Gore-Tex laminate and DWR as well as integrated Gore-Tex stretch technology bi-swing panels at the back of the shoulders to maximize the range of movement while maintaining the weatherproof elements that Gore-Tex provides. YKK® AquaGuard® zippers throughout the jacket's zippers including the core vents and fully taped seams ensure that water can't find permeate even the smallest nooks and crannies. Spyder's Gold Chassis on the inner part of the jacket stretches completely with the outer part, and 100g of PrimaLoft® Gold insulation keeps you warm while minimizing weight. Ready to be put through the wringer in any weather conditions, even the most serious skiers will be impressed by the Brava.
- 360° Stretch Nylon POW-POW 2.0 with GORE-TEX Laminate and PFCecFree DWR
- Stretch Nylon TOPO with GORE-TEX Laminate and DWR
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation (100g)
- Fully seam taped
- Integrated GORE-TEX stretch technology bi-swing panels at back of shoulders for full range of movement
- Removable hood expands to fit over helmets
- YKK® AquaGuard® hand, chest, bicep pocket zips, and back hood expansion zipper as well as for the core ventilation system
- Gold Chassis: Full stretch engineered interior,removable powder skirt and spacer mesh padding at shoulders
- Internal zippered pocket,mesh goggle pocket,and chamois lens wipe
- Adjustable cuffs with YKK® AquaGuard® zippers and inner stretch cuffs
- CB Length: 25 1/2"